Full course description
The Center is currently transitioning its current Learning Management System, Canvas, to the University’s ScarletCanvas.
You may access our online courses in the current LMS until June 30, 2020. You will no longer have access to course certificates or transcripts after this date.
Please click here for instructions on how to access and download your course certificates and transcripts.
This online self-study course presents four topics on becoming more efficient and productive at work. Topics include: developing a system, the desk work space, the computer work space, and communications.
The course consists of three modules:
1. Organization Strategies Overview: Establishing your Preferences and Priorities
2. E-mail Strategies: Tips for Managing E-mail and Calendaring
3. Computer Files: Creating a Workflow on your Desk, Establishing an Organization System on your Computer and Adapting the Needs of your Work to your Preferred Communication Channels
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan a system of work organization
- Create a more efficient work flow environment on your desk
- Establish an organized computer folder system
- Develop an efficient communications system
The target audience for the course is public health practitioners and students.